Sunday, June 3, 2012

Some White Women Like Asian Guys.

A Good Reason To Struggle Academically?

I probably shouldn't be so facetious about this story but I'll say what many of us are thinking but might not feel comfortable expressing! According to this story (and here) a married 36-year-old teacher engaged in a sexual relationship with her 16-year-old-student.........
[the] high-school English teacher allegedly plied their son with cannabis and repeatedly had sex with him in her office....Married teacher Erin Sayar, 36, was meant to be tutoring Kevin Eng twice a week at James Madison High School in Brooklyn, New York - but their relationship quickly took a sexual turn.
I'm sure that many sixteen-year-olds would consider this to be the perfect girlfriend. The teacher carried out a year-long affair with student, Kevin Eng (whom I presume is Asian), whilst she was suppose to be tutoring him. The affair was discovered after the student's girlfriend became suspicious after witnessing the couple flirting with each other, and then alerted authorities. Killjoy.

The truth is, when guys hear stories of 16 year-old boys being seduced by their teachers we tend to be far less disgusted by it than if we hear of a male teacher taking advantage of a 16 year-old girl. The reason is that many of us could only have wished that one of our own hot teachers would have given us cannabis and seduced us when we were sixteen.

Personally, I wouldn't have complained if a female teacher had shown that kind of interest. Of course, if I were a parent I would imagine that there is a great degree of anxiety over trust being broken and that is understandable. But, I wonder if the student involved will ever come to feel as though he was taken advantage of, or if he will remember the whole experience with fondness? Maybe that's a dumb question.

4 comments:

  1. When I first saw the story on Alpha Asian, my first two thoughts were:

    1. Damn she's hot (the teacher)
    2. Lucky bastard (the student)

    Does that make me a bad person? I'm glad though that my thoughts are shared by some males out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I think it's a case by case thing. Like I say, many (maybe most) guys would wish that they had a teacher like this. For the parents though.....understandable anger! I think that the student in this case thought that the situation was awesome since he bragged about it on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First rule of banging your teacher: never, EVER brag about it, especially on Facebook!
    Not that you *should* be banging your teacher anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is if you want the good times to keep rolling.....

    ReplyDelete